Hydro-Pro Water Bottle
Sleek & innovative design with Pro-Cap nozzle
- Pro-Cap closure for 100% watertight transport
- Grip Ring & optimised cage-fit
- Robust, scratch resistant print & body
- Fast-flow super-soft silicon nozzle
- Easy-to-Clean & dishwasher safe at 40C
- 100% recyclable, BPA free, zero Bisphenol-A or Phtalates, Toxin free
To complement our ground breaking Real Hydration range, we have proudly collaborated with one of the World's oldest and most experienced sports accessory designers Zefal to produce a limited number of superbly designed Sense-Pro 650ml water bottles... the Hydro-Pro.
Designed to offer athletes & adventurers the very best, the over-moulded cover gives better grip on the bottle and its unique double-closure Pro-Cap system ensures 100% watertight security.
The rapid opening soft silicon valve offers exceptional comfort & fast-flow without spillage. It's fully recyclable & BPA free making it flexible and odourless to keep your drinks clean and tasting pure all day long. Rapid, effective hydration at pace.
Available in sleek Black 650ml size
Light & Flexible for portable, effective hydration
Robust, logo secure, scratch resistant body looks smarter, longer
- Grip Ring over-moulded cover for better grip
Optimised Cage Fit designed to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
Pro-Cap double closure for 100% watertight transport
- Soft Push Silicone nozzle offers maximum drinking comfort
Wide bottle mouth ensures easy filling & high liquid flow at all times
- Innovative Materials odourless, taste safe hydration
- Easy-to-Clean all parts can separate for thorough cleaning (dishwasher safe at 40C)
- Height: 204 mm, Weight: 79 g
- 100% free of BPA, zero Bisphenol-A or phtalates. Toxin free
- 100% recyclable
Drink before you're thirsty... For endurance exercise lasting longer than 60 minutes, it's important to replace fluids, electrolytes & calories if you want to avoid the effects of dehydration & fatigue.
Mix a single sachet with 500ml of cold water & shake well. Consume within 24 hours.
- 500ml 1-2 hours before prolonged or intense exercise
- 150-200ml immediately before you begin
- 500-750ml per hour during extended exercise
- 500ml within 20 minutes of finishing exercise
Start with your reserves full and drink little and often right from the start of your workout. Aim to take 2-3 good sized gulps from your bottle every 10-15 minutes. Just like eating on the go, you’re not drinking for that moment but for the moment 10-20 miles down the road.
"It’s one of the fastest nozzles around, super-soft in the mouth and simple to open quickly. It’s great that it’s 100% recyclable and BPA free too - a big difference to what I’ve had before.”